Purchased a Used Class A. Before Purchase I informed the maintenance tech the seal for the drivers slide out was not seating. Never fixed it!! General Manger said to drive it to Coburg, we live in reno, and they would fix it! The extended warranty was purchased for three years, but the dealership only purchased for two. It took over 3 months to get this corrected. BTW if anyone has problems with your extended warranty, contact the Federal Trade Commission.

On the way to Coburg, Or from Quartzsite, the generator tank was found to be cracked and the brakes vibrated so bad the driver almost quit. We were driven to Coburg where we were told to take possession.

Dealer also did not include sales tax, which left us with a rather large sales tax bill. Thankfully the bank worked with us.

Dealer released the motor Home to us but did not inform us it required a Class B drivers license. I drive the coach from Coburg, Or to Reno, Nv without the proper class of license. The have a dealership in Nevada, so they knew it was required!

I would never step foot in any of their dealerships.

Jim Hardy is the General Manager and IMO should be let go!

Had an Experience with Paul Everts Rv?

Comments