Purchased a Used Class A. Before Purchase I informed the maintenance tech the seal for the drivers slide out was not seating. Never fixed it!! General Manger said to drive it to Coburg, we live in reno, and they would fix it! The extended warranty was purchased for three years, but the dealership only purchased for two. It took over 3 months to get this corrected. BTW if anyone has problems with your extended warranty, contact the Federal Trade Commission.

On the way to Coburg, Or from Quartzsite, the generator tank was found to be cracked and the brakes vibrated so bad the driver almost quit. We were driven to Coburg where we were told to take possession.

Dealer also did not include sales tax, which left us with a rather large sales tax bill. Thankfully the bank worked with us.

Dealer released the motor Home to us but did not inform us it required a Class B drivers license. I drive the coach from Coburg, Or to Reno, Nv without the proper class of license. The have a dealership in Nevada, so they knew it was required!

I would never step foot in any of their dealerships.

Jim Hardy is the General Manager and IMO should be let go!

Had an Experience with Paul Everts Rv?

Comments

Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Forest River - Refused Warranty Repair for my Roof Forest River "In January of 2016 we sold our house and purchased a 5th wheel RV from Buddy Gregg. The sales experience was a good one with lots of promises such as..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more Top Top Renovation LLC is Top Top Unprofessional Top Top Renovation Llc "In mid-September 2017, we needed a handyman to do a series of home improvement work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida house. Improvements would include dry wall repairs, install new bedroom..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more