2.4
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

Good afternoon my name is William Henry on October 9 2016 my wife and I had purchased a 2001 Georgy Boy Diesel pusher from the Paul Everts in Mount Vernon Washington. We also purchased an extended warranty that covers about everything but cosmetic's.

In May of 2017 we took it back to Paul Everet's to have the roof replaced. The service department took almost 3 months to get it done. In July of 2017 we picked the motorhome up everything looked nice all new roof Except the old warn skylight over the shower not sure why it wasn't replaced. In total we spent right around 8,000 on the roof sheeting membrane everything front to back was new.

We used the motorhome for the summer made a few trips to Silverwood with our 2 daughters. Just after Labor Day weekend we took it back to have some warranty repairs made The shower was leaking, front axle seal had started to leak and output shaft seal on transmission was dripping nothing major but wanted to get fixed. After months of little to no communicating I started to follow up. With a lot effort on my part Jesse your service manager called and sad there all done and we can come pick it up.

My wife and I made a trip back there to bring it home. When arriving the side compartments were opened engine compartment was opened. We tracked down a sales person that unlocked it and got us in the second we walked in the sales man started to say I'm sorry I'm so sorry when we walked in there was about 1/2" of water standing in the cabinets water soaked carpet the passenger leather seat was molded and saturated in water. The cabinets had about 1/4" of black and white mold growing and small amounts of water dripping out of the front onto the entry steps, There was so much moisture that from front to back was wet with water running down the walls the TV's had water inside of them the carpet had standing water, there was trash all over the inside this is what I would consider a salvage condition.

I immediately called Jessi (Service Manager) and advised him of the problem. Jessi admitted that our motorhome was sitting on the lot with no attention. The following Monday our motorhome was brought into there shop. I made another trip there to find out what went wrong why is our motor home in this condition after spending 8,000 on new roof.

Here we are March 2018 and not much has been done the inside still has the moldy stained carped still in it, The cabinets have been removed but they cant find anybody to rebuild them wires hanging, the headliner is still stained the roof that they repaired is so soft that up front that standing on it causes a depression of close to 1" about the first time a small branch hits an air horn, satellite dish it will more than likely rip straight off. As we sit today there is no chance of us having this coach back. We bought the 3 year extended warranty but the motorhome has been in my driveway for 3 months rest of time sitting on your lot in Mount Vernon. Jesse has done what he can.

The scope of work needed to bring this back to the condition it was in is above the level of there service department. I wanted to give them every bit of opportunity to make things right but my patience has run out. I'm at a point that I think I need to have my Insurance and attorney get involved.

I understand that this is not a million dollar motorhome but for a working family it was in our budget 2001 Diesel pusher with 25,000 miles. I do have photographs of all the damage that I can send if you would like to see.

Wm Henry

Product or Service Mentioned: Paul Everts Rv Rv Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 13.

Comments

Mr Henry,I am Chris Anderson the Service Manager at Paul Evert's Mt Vernon.I do not believe you and I have spoke, though I know you and Jesse continue to discuss your motorhome, and that you have been in a dozen of times to view it and discuss repairs and what we are doing going forward.I was brought up to Mt Vernon from another dealership in Jan 2018 to help resolve issues such as yours and get things back on track at this dealership.I would like to discuss your issues with you face to face.As you know, we have carpet going in next week, and the cabinets are up, just an end piece to refinish and install.While I would not say we have lived up to the standards that Paul Evert's would like for one of its service centers, we have been quite transparent with you over the last six to eight weeks on where we are, what steps are being taken and time lines. Again, this is why I was brought to Mt Vernon, to solve these issues, which we have, there is a repair path on your coach laid out to you and in progress. I cannot fix issues of non-communication in the past, but I am confident that since coming to Mt Vernon you have been called at least once per week, usually more, and have come in and walked your coach with Jesse quite a few times.The hope is that by the end of next week, we have it repaired and ready for you to view for a final time in our shop and take possession of.Please come by and discuss the repairs with Jesse and I.

to Chris Anderson #1504735

The lack of service is not surprising.