3.4
Interest Rate

When purchasing my new Riverside retro Trailer everyone was very happy to wait on me. The tech that showed me around my unit was very pleasant.

first they brought out the wrong trailer then after going through all the outside showing me all the details we went in the inside realized it was the wrong trailer. So they bring out the right trailer. the tech shows me everything, tells me that the Trsiler will be detailed and they will move it to my location. The detail people did not detail my trailer, they didn’t wash it, they didn’t clean the inside outside or nothing.

When I got my trailer I was very disappointed at how dirty it was inside. Dirty foot prints on the floor, dusty cupboards etc. The tech had to have the service people switch the door on the bathroom from opening to the left to opening to the right because they put the TV behind the door. All the sawdust from that was just left on the floor.

And nobody has bothered to call me since to find out if I was satisfied or not. I guess it’s all good while you’re shelling out the money but when that parts over with, nothing…

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 22.

Comments