At the end of May I bought my new travel trailer FKS 199 Retro from Paul Everett RV country. The sales people were all over me being the nicest ever.

However, since I have purchased the travel trailer I have left three messages for customer service, leaving messages stating what the issue was. It is been several months later and no one has bothered to return my phone call or address any of my issues. It seems like they’re super nice when they want your money, but when they have to follow through no one is around or gives a crap. Poor customer service..

One of the issues was my RV was supposed to be detailed and it never was. I had my RV towed to Storage after purchasing it. The first time I used it it was still full of sawdust from a repair that they made. I also noticed that some of the stripping that hides where two sections of the ceiling together is sagging down.

I had a couple of other questions and like I said no one has bothered to return any of my phone calls. I am very disappointed that they seem to be so helpful and yet weren’t helpful at all..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 20.

Comments